MBI Cost-Effective Interviewer Training - Exactly When You Need It - And Improved Hiring Results!
WORKSHOP DETAILS: The Train-The-Trainer workshop is an intensive, fast-paced, 3-day certification program designed to equip facilitators to teach motivation-based interviewing properly. We purposely keep our class size small to maximize learning. Our goal is to set you and your organization up for maximum hiring success. We recommend that you register early to ensure availability.
To become a Certified MBI Trainer, participants will be required to demonstrate a complete understanding of MBI and a proficiency in presenting the training material. Participants MUST attend an instructor-led workshop sometime prior to attending the Train-The-Trainer workshop, preferably one taught by Carol Quinn. Options include an Onsite MBI Workshop or an Open-To-Public Workshop. Please Note: Completing the online MBI training (web course) does not satisfy this prerequisite. In addition, there is required pre-workshop preparation. Upon registering, you will receive a link to download seven "MBI Advanced Learnings" exercises. All exercises must be completed before the workshop.
There are two types of MBI Trainers, those who teach MBI in their own organization only (Corporate Trainers), and those who teach MBI on-site to Hire Authority's clients as well as to their own clients (Contract Trainers). The latter are typically HR, Management or Leadership Consultants with their own business.
2020 MBI Train-The-Trainer Workshop Schedule
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the Coronovirus, we will not be offering this training as an in-person workshop, however, we are working diligently on creating a Remote Learning version. We plan to have this available soon. Please check back for more details and subscribe to our free Newsletter for updates.
This Course Earns 20 SHRM PDC's
|DATES||LOCATION||CORPORATE TRAINERS||QUALIFIED *CONTRACT TRAINERS|
|April 27-29, 2020||Boynton Beach, Florida||$3299 ($2899 Early-Birds)||*No Charge||-|
|October 12-14, 2020||Boynton Beach, Florida||$3299 ($2899 Early-Bird)||*No Charge||0|
We're always adding more classes to our schedule. Add your name to our Wait List if you're interested in being notified.
- There are two types of Certified MBI Trainer: Corporate Trainer and Contract Trainer. All trainers are required to sign an Intellectual Property Licensing Agreement.
- Workshop price does not include the required Starter Kit. All travel expenses (meals, hotel, airfare, etc.) are the responsibility of each attendee.
- Train-The-Trainer workshops are usually held in southeast Florida, in Palm Beach County. Once registered you will receive training location details including hotel and other helpful travel information.
- Please read our cancellation policy HERE.
ATTENDEES ARE REQUIRED TO PURCHASE A STARTER KIT PRIOR TO CLASS! Kit includes...
- A Comprehensive 5-Tab Train-The-Trainer Facilitator Guide
- *MBI Workshop PowerPoint Presentation
- *Workshop Videos
- *Please Note: Only those who successfully complete the MBI Train-the-Trainer program and become "Certified" receive the last two items.
*IMPORTANT - LICENSING MBI TRAINING & MATERIALS
- No annual fee. Most cost-effective way to teach motivation-based interviewing (as low as $65 per person).
- Trainers must purchase the MBI workbooks used to conduct their MBI workshops from Hire Authority.
- One 76-page workbook is required for each person being trained.
- The licensing fee is incorporated into the price of each MBI workbook.
- This is an IP Licensed Program. MBI training materials and workbooks cannot be altered or duplicated.
- Each workbook includes a unique PRINT CERTIFICATE KEY allowing each learner to print a personalized MBI Certificate of Completion.
- A Certified Interviewer Exam Code can be added to each workbook at an additional charge. Requiring interviewers to pass the exam is recommended.
For additional MBI Train-The-Trainer information, please click the button below and complete the request form:
LEGAL: Motivation-Based Interviewing is the intellectual property of Hire Authority, Inc. ONLY those certified by Hire Authority, Inc are authorized and are legally granted limited rights to teach motivation-based interviewing. Any replication, alteration, or use of any portion of the content of the MBI Web Course or Instructor-led Workshop Materials without prior written authorization from Hire Authority, Inc. is a violation of copyright laws, strictly forbidden, and can be prosecuted.