LET US COME TO YOU!
Do you realize that in just one day, your interviewers and hiring managers can be selecting better employees?
Make life easy…let us come to you! Motivation-based interviewing training can be held at your location. You have two options: An experienced “Certified” MBI Contract Trainer can facilitate this highly interactive and “fun” workshop…or for a little more money, you can have the expert-of-experts, Carol Quinn, teach your interviewers how to pick the top performers. You can’t go wrong. Either option is great.
Attendees will spend a full day in a workshop learning what information is the most accurate predictor of future job performance (…and it’s not job skills by themselves), how to gather it (effectively), and finally…how to determine which applicants are the passionate, problem-solvers who are more likely to go above and beyond to achieve exceptional results. And in case you didn’t know…MBI was specifically developed for identifying and hiring these type of people. This instructor-led workshop is perfect if you have a minimum of 10 people in your organization who need to learn how to hire High Performers. Attendance per class is limited to 20 participants to ensure maximum learning (16 maximum attendees per workshops outside U.S.). Booking multiple-day workshops is a great way to give your attendees the option of picking the date that works best for them.
EACH ATTENDEE RECEIVES:
• A 76-page MBI Workbook with unique PRINT CERTIFICATE KEY
MBI COURSE OBJECTIVES: Attendees will learn…
- How to accurately identify a genuine High Achiever.
- The 3 essential attributes that ALL High Achievers have in common.
- The best predictor of future job performance.
- How to correctly assess motivation.
- What motivation-based interviewing is and why it’s the most effective interviewing method.
- How to put an applicant at-ease so they will speak freely with you.
- How to write and ask effective interview questions.
- Why and how High Achievers are able to consistently produce above-average results.
- The common mistakes that interviewers make that lead to poor hiring decisions.
KEY BENEFITS: Attendees will leave the workshop with…
- A quantitative method for assessing an applicant’s ‘attitude’ and ‘passion’.
- The knowledge to compose powerful interview questions and interview guides.
- How to implement the motivation-based interviewing ‘Hire ONLY High Performers’ hiring standard.
- Concrete ways to decrease turnover.
- The tools required to immediately improve in your company’s quality-of-hire, productivity and profitability.
- A clear understanding of the legal aspects of hiring, presented in a way you can easily remember (U.S. workshops only).
ONSITE WORKSHOP REQUIREMENTS: Details & workshop logistics…
- Time/Duration: 8 Hours. Options: 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM, 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM or 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
- Capacity: Maximum 20 attendees per workshop
- Best Room Set-up: U-shaped table configuration
- A/V Requirements: LCD projector, projection screen, Audio (for videos)
- Supplies: Flip chart, markers, name tents
- Food & Beverages:
- 7:45 AM – Coffee, Hot Tea. Bagels, muffins, danish and juice recommended.
- 11:45 AM – Catered or box lunch for 30 minute lunch break.
- 2:30 PM – Snack Break: Soft drinks plus energy snack (cookies, chips, popcorn, sodas, fruit, etc.)
IT’S EASY TO BOOK YOUR ONSITE MBI TRAINING. START HERE: ONSITE TRAINING REQUEST FORM
TWO EXTRAS – Take Your Training To An Even Higher Level!!!
Click HERE to view/print workshop details and logistics as a PDF.
All workshops can be customized. Are you interested in ATTITUDE training? Do you need a Keynote Speaker?