- This program is the same as the 3-day instructor-led MBI Train-the-Trainer program, however, it has been adapted to attend remotely - no travel and no travel expenses! Four shorter days via Zoom replace the 3 longer days in person.
- Each day will include a 30 minute lunch break. Please plan accordingly. Two additional short breaks are also incorporated.
- This program registration is non-refundable but may be changed or transferred. Please read our Change/Cancellation Policy HERE.
- Class registration does not include the required Facilitator Guide. The Facilitator Guide is a comprehensive five tab 3-ring binder that is shipped to you prior to class.
- Please Note: Trainers do not receive the MBI PowerPoint presentation and workshop videos necessary to teach MBI until after they have successfully completed their class and passed the certification exam.
- There is no annual fee! Most cost-effective way to teach motivation-based interviewing (as low as $65 per person).
- This is an IP Licensed Program. MBI training materials and workbooks cannot be altered or duplicated. All trainers are required to sign an Intellectual Property Licensing Agreement.
- Organization/Trainers must purchase the MBI workbooks used to conduct their MBI workshops from Hire Authority.
- One workbook is required for each person being trained.
- Each workbook includes a unique PRINT CERTIFICATE KEY allowing each learner to print a personalized MBI Certificate of Completion. A Certified Interviewer Exam Code can be added to each workbook at an additional charge. Requiring interviewers to pass the exam is recommended.
- The licensing fee is incorporated into the price of each MBI workbook.
LEGAL: Motivation-Based Interviewing is the intellectual property of Hire Authority, Inc. ONLY those certified by Hire Authority, Inc are authorized and are legally granted limited rights to teach motivation-based interviewing. Any replication, alteration, or use of any portion of the content of the MBI Web Course or Instructor-led Workshop Materials without prior written authorization from Hire Authority, Inc. is a violation of copyright laws, strictly forbidden, and can be prosecuted.
This Course Earns 20 SHRM PDC's