It's The Most Cost-Effective Way To Provide MBI Training Exactly When You Need It!
2020-21 MBI Remote Train-The-Trainer Workshop Schedule
This Course Earns 20 SHRM PDC's
|DATES||COST||SEATS AVAILABLE||REGISTER FOR CLASS|
|October 19-22, 2020||$2999||-||Class Unavailable|
|January 18-21, 2021||$2999 / *$2499 Early Bird||5|
TRAINER CLASS DETAILS: The MBI Remote Train-The-Trainer class is an intensive, interactive, fast-paced certification program. It is designed to equip facilitators to teach motivation-based interviewing properly. It is conducted remotely via Zoom and requires attendees to have both video and audio. Classes run Monday through Thursday 10AM to 4PM - Eastern Time Zone (adjust time accordingly for your time zone). All four 6-hour days are required!!! We keep our class size small to maximize learning. We recommend that you register early.
To become a Certified MBI Trainer, participants will be required to demonstrate a complete understanding of MBI and a proficiency in presenting the training material. Participants MUST attend an instructor-led workshop prior to attending the Train-The-Trainer class. Please Note: The MBI Remote Learning qualifies, however, MBI Web Course does not satisfy this prerequisite. In addition, there is required pre-workshop preparation. Upon registering, you will receive a link to download seven "MBI Advanced Learnings" exercises. All exercises must be completed PRIOR to day one.
Our goal is to set you and your organization up for maximum hiring success. For additional information, please click the button below and complete the request form.
- This program is the same as the 3-day instructor-led MBI Train-the-Trainer program, however, it has been adapted to attend remotely - no travel and no travel expenses! Four shorter days via Zoom replace the 3 longer days in person.
- Each day will include a 30 minute lunch break. Please plan accordingly. Two additional short breaks are also incorporated.
- This program registration is non-refundable but may be changed or transferred. Please read our Change/Cancellation Policy HERE.
- Class registration does not include the required Facilitator Guide. The Facilitator Guide is a comprehensive five tab 3-ring binder that is shipped to you prior to class.
- Please Note: Trainers do not receive the MBI PowerPoint presentation and workshop videos necessary to teach MBI until after they have successfully completed their class and passed the certification exam.
- There is no annual fee! Most cost-effective way to teach motivation-based interviewing (as low as $65 per person).
- This is an IP Licensed Program. MBI training materials and workbooks cannot be altered or duplicated. All trainers are required to sign an Intellectual Property Licensing Agreement.
- Organization/Trainers must purchase the MBI workbooks used to conduct their MBI workshops from Hire Authority.
- One workbook is required for each person being trained.
- Each workbook includes a unique PRINT CERTIFICATE KEY allowing each learner to print a personalized MBI Certificate of Completion. A Certified Interviewer Exam Code can be added to each workbook at an additional charge. Requiring interviewers to pass the exam is recommended.
- The licensing fee is incorporated into the price of each MBI workbook.
LEGAL: Motivation-Based Interviewing is the intellectual property of Hire Authority, Inc. ONLY those certified by Hire Authority, Inc are authorized and are legally granted limited rights to teach motivation-based interviewing. Any replication, alteration, or use of any portion of the content of the MBI Web Course or Instructor-led Workshop Materials without prior written authorization from Hire Authority, Inc. is a violation of copyright laws, strictly forbidden, and can be prosecuted.