Our MBI Remote Learning classes are instructor-led and highly interactive. We carefully manage class size to optimize interaction between you and your classmates. When you purchase and reserve a seat, your presence fills an essential need, and we cannot resell that seat. We understand things come up, however, and we will strive to find a balance between your needs and the best interest of our staff and other learners in your class.
- If you notify us at least 21 days prior to your class date, we will allow you to change your class date at no charge as a one-time courtesy.
- For a change request that is less than 21 days prior to your class date, there will be a $50 charge for expedited/manual rescheduling. Pay change fee HERE.
- Only ONE change request is permitted.
- Rescheduling is subject to seat availability. We will not overbook to accommodate change requests.
- Someone else may attend in your place, but you must notify us at least 24 hours prior to class start time. Notify us HERE. NOTE: YOU MUST PROVIDE YOUR SUBSTITUTE WITH YOUR WORKBOOK IN ADVANCE FOR THEM TO BE ALLOWED INTO THE CLASS.
- Failure to attend your scheduled class(es) will result in forfeiture. If you wish to attend in the future, you will need to purchase a new registration code.
Rescheduling due to class cancellation:
- Should it become necessary for Hire Authority to cancel a class you are already enrolled in, we will work with you to find an alternative date/time at no cost to you.
We do not offer refunds.