LET US COME TO YOU...VIRTUALLY OR IN-PERSON!
Our trainers can get on an airplane and come to you to conduct in-person MBI classes or we can conduct the training virtually. As a result of the pandemic, we have mastered virtual training. It's the same great MBI training, done safely for your team and ours, but with a few minor changes. In-person classes are taught in one full day - 8 hours. Virtual training is conducted via zoom in two half days - 4 hours each day. The maximum class size for each in-person instructor-led class is 20 attendees and 15 for virtual classes. We strictly limit class size to ensure maximum learning for each attendee and to make sure we do not run over time-wise. Too many people in a class reduces participation, requires more groups or more people in each group, and takes longer for exercise debriefing.
As we optimistically look towards the future, now is the perfect time to prepare your hiring managers how to create a maximum performance team, department and entire organization by hiring High Performers. Out with the old and inconsistent hiring practices that produce hit-and-miss hiring results (like behavior-based interviewing)... and in with motivation-based interviewing. Imagine how appreciative your hiring managers will be once they start using a more effective interviewing process and stop making bad hiring decisions!
IT'S EASY TO BOOK YOUR ONSITE MBI TRAINING. START HERE: TRAINING REQUEST FORM
CLASS DETAILS & PRICING: All instructor-led classes are highly interactive. We will send you enough MBI 82-page spiral-bound workbooks for each attendee. It's a great resource during class but also to have as a reference/refresher afterwards. Classes held virtually require attendees to have both audio and video. You can pick the class dates and times that work best for you. However, we recommend that you book your class(es) early to ensure date availability. Each virtual class costs $3800 plus workbook shipping. The price for each in-person class is $4500, plus trainer travel expenses, and workbook shipping. Both types require a 50% deposit to lock in class dates. Booking multiple classes may be eligible for a discount.
EACH ATTENDEE RECEIVES:
MBI COURSE OBJECTIVES: Attendees will learn...
- How to accurately identify a genuine High Achiever.
- The 3 essential attributes that ALL High Achievers have in common.
- The best predictor of future job performance.
- How to correctly assess motivation.
- What motivation-based interviewing is and why it's the most effective interviewing method.
- How to put an applicant at-ease so they will speak freely with you.
- How to write and ask effective interview questions.
- Why and how High Achievers are able to consistently produce above-average results.
- The common mistakes that interviewers make that lead to poor hiring decisions.
KEY BENEFITS: Attendees will leave the workshop with...
- A quantitative method for assessing an applicant's 'attitude' and 'passion'.
- The knowledge to compose powerful interview questions and interview guides.
- How to implement the motivation-based interviewing 'Hire ONLY High Performers' hiring standard.
- Concrete ways to decrease turnover.
- The tools required to immediately improve in your company's quality-of-hire, productivity and profitability.