LET US COME TO YOU...VIRTUALLY!
2020 sure changed a lot of things! Instead of our trainers getting on an airplane and coming to you to conduct in-person MBI classes, we are now conducting classes virtually. It's the same great MBI training, done safely for your team and ours, but with a few minor changes.
As we optimistically look towards the future, now is the perfect time to prepare your hiring managers to build your organization back better. 2021 is a fresh opportunity for creating a maximum performance team, department and entire organization - but you won't achieve this if you're hiring the same way you did before! Out with the old and inconsistent hiring results produced by behavior-based interviewing... and in with MBI. Imagine how appreciative your hiring managers will be once they start using a more effective interviewing process and stop making bad hiring decisions!
IT'S EASY TO BOOK YOUR ONSITE MBI TRAINING. START HERE: TRAINING REQUEST FORM
CLASS DETAILS: MBI Remote Learning classes are interactive, instructor-led courses held on Zoom meeting. Classes require attendees to have both audio and video. This course is broken into TWO 4-hour sessions - Part I and Part II. It's the exact same content as the 8 hour instructor-led (in person) workshop...simply broken into two half-days. You pick the dates and times that work best for you. Class size is limited and it's recommended to book early to ensure date availability. Each attendee you designate to attend will be mailed a 78-page printed workbook via snail mail. In addition to the workbook, each class participant receives a Certified Interviewer exam code. Many organizations require their recruiters and hiring managers become Certified Interviewers by passing the online exam. It's all about accountability and raising the bar when it comes to hiring.
EACH ATTENDEE RECEIVES:
MBI COURSE OBJECTIVES: Attendees will learn...
- How to accurately identify a genuine High Achiever.
- The 3 essential attributes that ALL High Achievers have in common.
- The best predictor of future job performance.
- How to correctly assess motivation.
- What motivation-based interviewing is and why it's the most effective interviewing method.
- How to put an applicant at-ease so they will speak freely with you.
- How to write and ask effective interview questions.
- Why and how High Achievers are able to consistently produce above-average results.
- The common mistakes that interviewers make that lead to poor hiring decisions.
KEY BENEFITS: Attendees will leave the workshop with...
- A quantitative method for assessing an applicant's 'attitude' and 'passion'.
- The knowledge to compose powerful interview questions and interview guides.
- How to implement the motivation-based interviewing 'Hire ONLY High Performers' hiring standard.
- Concrete ways to decrease turnover.
- The tools required to immediately improve in your company's quality-of-hire, productivity and profitability.