CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR COMMITMENT TO IMPROVING YOUR ORGANIZATION'S QUALITY-OF-HIRE!
One Letter of Agreement is required for each Onsite MBI workshop date. Please download below:
Letter of Agreement: DOWNLOAD
INSTRUCTIONS: Please complete the red fields A - H, save, print, sign and return. It can be returned via fax (561-638-1192) or scanned and return via email to: email@example.com.
Please provide the additional details below and click submit:
Some Onsite Workshop details to remember:
- To maximize learning, the class size is limited to 20 attendees.
- Each attendee will receive a 76 page workbook. Workbooks are shipped to each location prior to the workshop date.
- The best room set-up is "U-shape." Include extra chairs to make it easy for people to move into group exercises.
- A 20-30 minute "working lunch" means having lunch brought in. The best arrival time is around 11:45 AM.
- An afternoon snack is recommended to keep everyone's energy high. The best time to have it delivered or brought in is between 2:00 - 2:30 PM.
- Your trainer will invoice you directly for reimbursement of his/her travel expenses.
- A/V requirements: LCD projector with audio plugin (for video audio). Trainer will bring own laptop.
- Other requirements: Flip Chart or Marker Board, markers and name tents please.