The course has Three Sections. Click on the name of each section to view more detail:
- MBI Introduction
- Attitude & The Process of Achievement
- Locus of Control
- Passion and Career Fit
- Motivation + Skill
- How to Write MBI Questions
- How To Assess/Score Skill & Locus of Control
- How To Assess/Score Career Fit... Plus Career Fit Questions
- How To Gather
- The MBI Hiring Standard and Interview Guide
- Practice Interview
- Interview Video Scoring and Feedback
- Additional MBI Wisdom
Key Learning Objectives
- Understand the definition of "High Performer"
- Understand HOW High Performers achieve better results
- Identify the 3 components inherent in ALL High Performers
- Learn the connection between Attitude and Achievement
- Learn the science behind Attitude: Locus of Control
- Learn the power of Passion as a natural motivator
- Learn the importance of staying objective
- Learn interviewing Best Practices
- Learn the key to assessing motivation - correctly!
- Learn how to write GREAT interview questions and practice
- Determine a candidate's "predominant" response towards obstacles
- Understand the "Interview Relationship"
- Learn techniques to get your candidate's guard down and talking more freely
- Learn the recommended MBI standard for hiring High Performers
- Review Summary
This is an interactive experience involving practice exercises in every section to test your skill.
One activation per person is required.