MBI Web Course – Interviewer Training For Hiring High Achievers!
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED…OR YOUR MONEY BACK!
We are so confident you’re going to LOVE this comprehensive interviewer training course that we offer an Unconditional 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee. While it is illegal for us to guarantee any specific hiring results, if you are not fully satisfied with this product, simply let us know within 30 days of your purchase date and we’ll refund the entire purchase price.
This is NOT some pre-recorded webinar. The MBI Web Course is a cutting edge, high-quality, interactive, on-demand, online course for interviewers of all skill levels to learn specifically how to hire high achievers. This course covers the same information as the instructor-led 1-Day MBI course, plus it includes two practice virtual interviews to lock in your MBI skills even more. It has the added convenience of no travel and being able to learn at your own pace. You can stop and start as needed without losing your spot. Each time you leave, our system remembers your location and brings you back so you can resume exactly where you left off. The online course takes approximately five hours to complete compared to the 8 hours required for the instructor-led course. One activation code is required per learner and is valid for one year of purchase date, however, once activated, the course must be completed within 30 days or it will expire. Each activation code costs $249.
For Multiple Course Code Purchases: A volume discount is available when purchasing 25 or more Activation Codes. Please contact us for details. Companies can easily manage multiple learners and activation codes by logging into their own private administrative area when multiple Activation Codes are purchased at one time. This makes rolling out company-wide MBI web course training a cinch.
Web Course History: The MBI web course took approximately 2 years to develop. The goal, to maintain maximum learning, was accomplished. It is a highly interactive course that was created by a Disney/MGM Studios break away company located on the back lot of MGM Studios in Orlando, Florida. This company, now called Ideas, specializes in innovative e-learning. John Prpich of Las Vegas summed up the online MBI training this way: “What’s so great about this web course is when you finish it, you actually have the interviewer skills you need to hire really great employees. Preventing just one bad hire makes this course easily worth twice the price.”
THIS COURSE HAS 5 INTERACTIVE MODULES:
1. Introduction, Overview and Navigation Instructions
2. Understanding the High Performer
3. Interviewing & Identifying the High Performer
4. Hiring the High Performer
5. Summary & Conclusion
KEY LEARNING OBJECTIVES:
- Understand the definition of “High Performer”
- Understand HOW High Performers achieve better results
- Identify the 3 components inherent in ALL High Performers
- Learn the connection between Attitude and Achievement
- Learn the science behind Attitude: Locus of Control
- Learn the power of Passion as a natural motivator
- Learn the importance of staying objective
- Review basic legal aspects of interviewing (U.S.)
- Learn interviewing Best Practices
- Learn the key to assessing motivation – correctly!
- Learn how to write GREAT interview questions and practice
- Determine a candidate’s “predominant” response towards obstacles
- Understand the “Interview Relationship”
- Learn techniques to get your candidate’s guard down and talking more freely
- Learn the recommended MBI standard for hiring High Performers
- Review Summary
ADVANCED INTERACTIVE FEATURES:
- Build an interview guide for one of two job positions
- Interview two virtual candidates, take notes and score each candidate
- Make a hiring decision
- Listen to feedback & compare your interview guide to MBI expert Carol Quinn
- Download and print forms and training material
- Printable Certificate of Completion, suitable for framing
*This is a highly interactive course involving practice exercises to test your skill…every 7-10 minutes.
Please click HERE for web course technical requirements.
*HRCI Related Information: This web course has been approved for 5.0 (General) credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute. Please be sure to enter the program ID number on your recertification application form. Contact us when you have completed the online training. Once verified, we will send you the HRCI program ID number. For more information about certification or re-certification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org. The use of the HRCI seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for re-certification credit.